This year marks 35th Anniversary!
A summer feature of Tokyo, Mori no Beer Garden (Forest Beer Garden) opens in the outer garden of the Meiji-jingu Shrine！
Mori no Beer Garden has been one of the features in Tokyo since its opening in 1984. It has been very popular as people can enjoy draft beer in forest nature. This year, it opens on the 21st, May.
- ・Next year, Forest Beer Garden will be closed due to the Olympics and you can enjoy this BBQ style beer entertainment only until 29th of this month. We look forward to welcoming everyone for remaining days.
- ・Collaborating with Heineken, the world wide partner of the Rugby World Cup 2019 ™ Japan Tournament, we have introduced a 200-inch screen to view the games. We have decided to extend the operation and will open until this Monday, the 29th of September.
Please enjoy "all-you-can-eat BBQ" and "à la carte menu" in an open atmosphere surrounded by greenery in the largest beer garden with 1000 seats in Tokyo.
- Operation Extention period
- September 24 (Tue)-29 (Sun)
Weekdays 16: 30-22: 00
Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 to 22:00
Reservation by phone call
WEB, not phone, reservation is highly recommended as English-speaking staff might not be available when you call.
operating hours for reservation by phone
- ・After May 21st, phone reservation is accepted between 11:00 to 20:00
- ・Reservation for July starts on May 1st, (Wed)
- ・Reservation for Aug. starts on June 1st, (Sat)
- ・Reservation for Sept. starts on July 1st, (Mon)
- We accept a reservation from minimal 2 persons.
- ※Please call if you would like to know how busy it is.
- ※In principle, we do not charge cancellation fee.
- Operating period: May 21st (Tue) ～ September 23rd (Mon)
Thanks for patronizing Mori no Beer Garden.
Due to cost increases in food ingredients, we have adjusted prices.
We appreciate your understanding.
- We have "A la cart plan" and " All you can drink & eat plan" table.
- "All you can drink & eat" plan can be ordered at the table.(Self-serve draft beer server is prepared for the table)
- If you do not make a reservation, you will choose "A la cart" or "All you can eat & drink" table and be asked to wait. We will guide you when your table is ready.
- Please refrain from taking pets with you. (Exception: guide dogs and assistance dogs)
- Due to weather condition, we might suspend or stop operation.Please call to check the operating conditions.
- Please refrain from bringing in food or drink.
- Prices include tax.