This year marks 35th Anniversary!
A summer feature of Tokyo, Mori no Beer Garden (Forest Beer Garden) opens in the outer garden of the Meiji-jingu Shrine！
Mori no Beer Garden has been one of the features in Tokyo since its opening in 1984. It has been very popular as people can enjoy draft beer in forest nature. This year, it opens on the 21st, May.
Reservation by phone call
WEB, not phone, reservation is highly recommended as English-speaking staff might not be available when you call.
operating hours for reservation by phone
※Phone reservation is available only on week days except for May 1st and 2nd.
- ・After May 21st, phone reservation is accepted between 11:00 to 20:00
- ・Reservation for July starts on May 1st, (Wed)
- ・Reservation for Aug. starts on June 1st, (Sat)
- ・Reservation for Sept. starts on July 1st, (Mon)
- We accept a reservation from minimal 2 persons.
- ※Reservation on the day is not accepted.
- ※Please call if you would like to know how busy it is.
- ※In principle, we do not charge cancellation fee.
- Operating period: May 21st (Tue) ～ September 23rd (Mon)
Thanks for patronizing Mori no Beer Garden.
Due to cost increases in food ingredients, we have adjusted prices.
We appreciate your understanding.
- We have "A la cart plan" and " All you can drink & eat plan" table.
- Only "All you can drink & eat" plan can be reserved.
- "All you can drink & eat" plan can be ordered at the table.(Self-serve draft beer server is prepared for the table)
- If you do not make a reservation, you will choose "A la cart" or "All you can eat & drink" table and be asked to wait. We will guide you when your table is ready.
- Please use a carry-bag or pet cart if you bring pets.
- Due to weather condition, we might suspend or stop operation.Please call to check the operating conditions.
- Please refrain from bringing in food or drink.
- Prices include tax.
Forest Beer Garden
Meiji Jingu Gaien Niko Niko Park, 14-13 Kasumigaokamachi Shinjuku Tokyo
|Access||5 minutes walk from ‘Shinanomachi Station’ on the JR Line.
10 minutes walk from ‘Aoyama-itchōme Station’ on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.
5 minutes walk from ‘Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station’ on the Toei Oedo Line.
|Holiday||Open throughout the operating period
(Due to weather condition, we might suspend or stop operation.)
|Operating period||May 21st (Tue) ～ September 23rd (Mon)|
|Operating hours||Regular season
Weekday 16:30～22:00（Last order 21：00）
Weekend 12:00～22:00（Last order 21：00）
July 16st (Tue) ～ Aug. 31st (Sat)
Weekday 14:00～22:30（Last order 21：30）
Weekend 12:00～22:30（Last order 21：30）
|Seating capacity||1,000 people|
|Reservation||We accept a reservation from minimal 2 persons.
In principle, we do not charge cancellation fee.